Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You asked for it...

So it has been a while, but I decided it is time to post again! This is mainly because with work ending tomorrow I finally have time to do so. That and my co-workers have been begging for more info! So...to those that wanted to know how to reach me whilst I am in Cambodia, below you will find my address for snail mail and packages.


Attn: PCT Erica Ewald
Peace Corps/Cambodia
No 7A, Street 256, P.O. Box 2453,
Sangkat Chak Tomouk, Khan Daun Penh
Phnom Penh



Email can be sent to ericaewald@gmail.com


Also, some individuals have asked for a list of things that might be suitable for care packages. I will start with a basic list and then will add more once I am actually in Cambodia and I can identify specific needs that I, or my fellow PCVs, may have.


Care Packages:
-Individual water flavoring packs
-Beef jerky
-Small packs of tissues
-Q-tips
-Movies...new or used
-Socks
-Gum
-Trail Mix
-Twizzlers
-Deodarant
-Toothpaste/toothbrushes
-Shampoo/Conditioner
-Face Wash
-Baby wipes
-Razors
-Snickers, milkyways, 3 musketeers,etc
-Hand Sanitizer
-Poptarts
-Snack foods (individually wrapped; crackers, cookies, etc)


Thank you in advanced for anyone who decides to show their support! I would love emails and snail mail!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures Erica...all the best as you take on the next challenge and adventure in your life.--Theresa Flannery

    ReplyDelete