Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In's and Out's of Mail

For those of you that have read my prior posts, you saw that I had posted an address where I could receive mail and packages...the address has changed! I will post the corrected address below...you can use it as you prefer. 
-One thing to note, typing the address and taping it to the box may be the best approach; especially if your hand writing is poor. 
-We have been told that some Cambodian mail ends up in Columbia because of messy writing. 
-Also, things can be expensive so check the price of Fedex/UPS first...and it is ok to have them take their time delivering it. 
-Be sure to write US Embassy in large print so that they do not open up the package. 
-Mail will be delivered to me once a month...the timing varies

Address:
Erica Ewald
Peace Corps
PO BOX 2453
US EMBASSY
Phnom Penh 3
Cambodia
Asia

1 comment:

  1. JUst so everyone knows, you have to go into UPS/Fedex to get a package slip. I have tried numerous times to print one online, but it won't work :)

    ReplyDelete